24/7 Emergency Care & Ambulatory Services
Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Cobleskill Regional Hospital is a proud not-for-profit subsidiary of the Bassett Healthcare Network. The hospital is Schoharie County’s only provider of acute inpatient medical care, emergency care, short-stay inpatient rehabilitation, and many other diagnostic and therapeutic services.Call: (518) 254-3456 View practitioners at this location
Phone Number: (518) 254-3456
Administration: (518) 234-4839
Ambulatory Care: (518) 254-3313
Health Information Management: (518) 254-3265
Laboratory: (518) 234-8630
Medical Imaging: (518) 254-3301
OT / PT: (518) 254-3335
Women’s Health: (518) 254-3133
178 Grandview Drive
Cobleskill, NY 12043
COVID-19 Visitor Response Plan
Inpatient visitation hours at our hospital locations will include:
- Daily: 8:00am – 8:00pm
See the below documents for more detailed information, including visitation guidance for specific settings at our hospital locations, for outpatient appointments, and for our long-term care facilities – as well as definitions for visitors and support persons:
- COVID-19 Visitor & Support Person Response Plan
- Tips for virtually connecting with loved ones using your personal device
Visit our COVID-19 vaccine page for more information about the vaccines, including how to schedule an appointment, booster shot, or third dose. Visit our COVID-19 information page for testing information and local support services
Cobleskill Regional Hospital Services
Cobleskill Regional Hospital provides inpatient care for general medical conditions, an inpatient short-term rehabilitation unit, and more than 20 outpatient specialty services in areas such as:
- Cancer Care
- General Surgery
- Heart Care
- Medical Imaging
- Physical Therapy
- Laboratory Services
- Sleep Disorders Center
- OB-GYN & Women’s Health
- Lung and Respiratory Health
- Diabetes Care and Treatment
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Care (ENT)
- Short and Long Term Rehabilitation Services
Cobleskill Regional Hospital’s Emergency Department is staffed at all times by highly qualified physicians and nurses who provide rapid assessment and expert treatment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Cobleskill Regional Hospital is the only hospital in Schoharie County.
Drug Collection Kiosk in Cobleskill Regional Hospital's Lobby
We're proud to offer drug collection kiosks at various locations throughout our network to help our community members clean out their medicine cabinets safely! Just bring your unneeded, unwanted, and/or expired medications to any of these kiosks for free, safe disposal — no questions asked.
At Cobleskill Regional Hospital, the drug collection kiosk can be found in the hospital lobby.
- This service is open to the public — you do not need to be a Bassett patient to participate.
- The program covers over-the-counter, prescription, and veterinary (pet) medications.
- Only pills and liquids can be deposited in the kiosks. Inhalers and sprays should be brought to one of the pharmacy locations to be collected at the pharmacy window.
- This program does not accept needles and other sharps. Patients should ask their primary care provider about properly disposing of sharps.
- Participants should only deposit medications prescribed to themselves, a dependent, or someone who is deceased.
- Medications do not need to be in their original containers.
- Thousands of Americans call poison control lines, get admitted to the hospital, or die each year due to home medication errors or accidental consumption. Eliminating unneeded medications can save lives — especially those of children, elderly people, and pets.
- Prescribed painkillers are often sought out by people struggling with addiction. Disposing of unneeded pain medications can help fight the opioid epidemic.
- Medications dumped in landfills or flushed down toilets contaminate soil, groundwater, rivers, and oceans. Returning drugs to hospitals and pharmacies to be properly disposed of protects wildlife and community water supplies.