Why Choose Bassett?
- Bassett Healthcare Network has been named to the Forbes list of Best-in-State Employers 2022.
- Group-employed model (GEM) of physicians, providers, ancillary team members, hospitals, and health centers serving patients across eight counties.
- Academic medical center advancing the health care of people living in rural Central New York.
- State-of-the-art technology supporting and adapting to an ever-changing health care delivery system.
- Expansive and integrated health care network covering 5,600 square miles and comprised of:
- Five affiliated hospitals
- More than 30 regional health centers
- 20 school-based health centers
- New York Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health (NYCAMH)
- Bassett Research Institute
Being a Physician or APC in a Rural Setting
Doctors who come to Bassett from large urban environments are most surprised that we do everything that large medical centers do; including state-of-the-art research. In fact, pioneering is in our DNA.
We also not only offer impressive paid time off benefits — we actually encourage a work-life balance that works specifically for you and your family.
Contact Medical Staff Recruitment
- Debra Ferrari
- Amy Johnson
- Sharon Butts
- Ashley Camarata
- Stacy Coveny
- Amanda Sittler
Medical Staff Credentialing
- Charlotte Hoag
- Nancy May
- Deborah Sharp-Gralinski
- Erin Flint
To Request Information About an Accommodation