MyBassett Health Connection
With MyBassett, you can securely connect with your doctor’s office — anytime, anywhere.
MyBassett allows you to:
- Schedule a follow-up appointment, or request a new appointment
- Request a video visit for your next appointment
- Request a prescription renewal
- Message your practitioner with medical questions
- Review upcoming appointments
- View your test results online as soon as they are available
- View your visit notes
- Check your children’s records and vaccination history
- Trend your labs and vital signs over time
- Pre-register for an upcoming in-person appointment
- Update your insurance information online
- Pay your bill online
FAQs About MyBassett
MyBassett is a secure online portal that provides Bassett Healthcare Network patients online access to their medical records.
MyBassett is located within the MyChart mobile app. Download MyChart on your mobile device (through the App Store for Apple devices, or through Google Play for Android devices), and select Bassett Healthcare Network as your provider to access MyBassett.
MyBassett is free to use, and MyChart (the mobile app which contains MyBassett) is free to download.
To create a MyBassett account, call our enrollment hotline at (607) 547-5900, or toll-free (877) 498-5715. You can also create an account online, or ask for assistance creating an account during a primary care appointment.
Patients can sign up for MyBassett by following one of three methods:
- Calling our enrollment hotline at (607) 547-5900, or toll-free (877) 498-5715. You will be given an activation code and walked through the process for creating your personal username and password.
- Creating an account online. If you don't have one already, you will have to request an activation code before creating your account online.
- Asking for assistance in receiving a MyBassett activation code and creating your account during a primary care appointment.
Yes, parents/guardians are able to request full access to their child's health information in MyBassett from birth through age 12 by requesting child proxy access.
Due to state and federal laws, access is limited once your child becomes 13. This limited access still allows parents to:
- View and print immunization records.
- Schedule appointments.
- Receive alerts.
Once your child turns 18 years old, you will no longer be able to access their health information through MyBassett without completing an adult proxy consent form.
Yes, you can view a family member's information through MyBassett. To do this, you must complete an adult proxy consent form. If you have a child, you will have to fill out an adult proxy consent form once they turn 18 to continue having access to their electronic health record.
No, you cannot ask questions or request information for a family member through your own MyBassett account.
If you've completed a proxy consent form for the family member you'd like to ask about, you can access their health record in order to do this through their MyBassett account.