Do you qualify for financial assistance?
As the steward for health care in our communities, Bassett offers a variety of services for those who have little or no health insurance. Click the links below to find out more about Bassett's Financial Assistance Program, a helpful resource for patients in need of financial assistance, and to print off an application.
Financial Assistance Resource Guide – contains information about our Community Service Program.
Financial Assistance Resource Guide:
- Bassett Medical Center
- Bassett Medical Center (Español)
- A.O. Fox Hospital
- A.O. Fox Hospital (Español)
- A.O. Fox Hospital - Tri-Town Campus
- A.O. Fox Hospital - Tri-Town Campus (Español)
- Little Falls Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital (Español)
- O'Connor Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital (Español)
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital (Español)
- Bassett Healthcare Network Noncovered Provider List
National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Approved Sites
Since 1972, the NHSC has been building healthy communities, ensuring access to health care for everyone, preventing disease and illness, and caring for the most vulnerable populations who may otherwise go without care.
No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay. There is a discounted / sliding fee schedule available based on family size and income.
To learn if your health center is an official NHSC-approved site, visit our National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Approved Sites page, or look for the below logo on your location's webpage: