At Home Care Career Opportunities
Founded in 1987, At Home Care, Inc. provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, and assistive care services to adults and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in Oneonta, NY, At Home Care employs a variety of field and office professionals who serve their communities in Central New York.
At Home Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
View Our Current Opportunities:
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Full time, Part time, and Per Diem
- Registered Nurse - On Call Runner (Stipend plus point rate)
- Registered Dietitian - Per Diem
- Medical Social Worker - Per Diem
- Occupational Therapist - Per Diem
- Clinical Manager - Full time
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full time, Part time, and Per Diem
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Full time
Fill Out our Online Employment Application:
To apply for one of our current opportunities, please fill out our online employment application.