Living Well with Diabetes
Living Well with Diabetes is a workshop series that will help you take control of your diabetes rather than letting it control you! Get more out of life by attending this FREE workshop once a week for *7 weeks.
Self-management techniques include:
- The importance of monitoring glucose levels
- Observing symptoms and knowing what to do
- Following a healthy eating plan
- Engaging in regular physical activity
- Managing stress and emotions (fatigue, depression)
- Dealing with sick days, infections, and illnesses
- Using medications in a safe and effective way
- Getting necessary tests, exams, and immunizations
“Whether a newly diagnosed diabetic or someone who has had diabetes for years, this course will keep you updated and aware of ways you can help yourself maintain a healthy lifestyle.”
*The zoom workshop is 7-weeks long to provide a brief Zoom tutorial at the first session.
For your health and safety, we are offering three ways to participate. For further information on each delivery mode, please visit Living Well FAQs.
Diabetes Workshop Registration
Registration required. There is no fee, just a commitment for seven weeks.
Complete the form below and select your preferred method of participation, and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible: