Living Well with Chronic Pain
Living Well with Chronic Pain is a FREE *7-week educational workshop series that gives those suffering with chronic pain tools to manage pain in a supportive environment.
Self-management techniques include:
- Managing chronic pain symptoms
- Using your mind to manage pain symptoms
- Pacing: balance activity and rest
- Exercising safely (use the Moving Easy Program)
- The impact of healthy eating on chronic pain
- Identify ways to cope with difficult emotions
- Discuss ways to talk to doctors, family, and friends about your needs and type of pain
- Understand Medications for chronic pain
“I found the group setting to be very beneficial. I came into this having a pretty good grasp of pain management. Turns out I learned even more by benefiting from others' experiences.”
*The zoom workshop is 7-weeks long to provide a brief Zoom tutorial at the first session.
For your health and safety, we are offering three ways to participate. For further information on each delivery mode, please visit Living Well FAQs.
Chronic Pain Workshop Registration
Registration required. There is no fee, just a commitment for seven weeks.
Complete the form below and select your preferred method of participation, and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible: