Living Well with a Chronic Condition
Living Well with Chronic Conditions will provide the tools to manage your health conditions, such as diabetes, breathing problems, depression, anxiety, heart conditions, and arthritis on a daily basis.
Self-management techniques include:
- Using your mind to manage symptoms and emotions (distraction, positive thinking, relaxation)
- Fall prevention, improving balance
- Discuss ways to maintain and improve strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Making healthy food choices
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Effective communication with doctors, family, and friends
- Making informed treatment decisions
"Well rounded program that offers a wide view of managing your illness. It makes you think about multiple ways of dealing with it. Helps to know you’re not alone.”
For your health and safety, we are offering four ways to participate. For further information on each delivery mode, please visit Living Well FAQs.
Chronic Condition Workshop Registration
Registration required. There is no fee, just a commitment for *seven weeks.
*The zoom workshop is 7-weeks long to provide a brief Zoom tutorial at the first session.
Complete the form below and select your preferred method of participation, and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible: