An ophthalmologist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats all eye diseases, and performs eye surgery to correct vision problems.
Bassett Healthcare Network offers comprehensive eye care services throughout the region. Our extensive team of eye care practitioners take patients at our hospitals and health centers, ensuring outstanding patient access to eye care services.
In addition to routine eye and vision exams, experienced ophthalmologists and optometrists provide examinations or referrals for the evaluation and treatment of many eye disorders. These disorders include, but are not limited to:
Ophthalmology services are also available at:
- Cooperstown Eye Care Center, Bassett Medical Center, One Atwell Road, Cooperstown / 607-547-3140
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital, 178 Grandview Drive, Cobleskill / 518-254-3456
- Herkimer Health Center, 321 E. Albany St., Herkimer / 315-867-2700
- Little Falls Hospital, 140 Burwell St. Little Falls / 315-823-1000
- O’Connor Hospital, Andes Road, Delhi / 607-746-0545 or 0526
- Oneonta Specialty Services, One Associate Drive, Oneonta / 607-547-3140