Our fully licensed and certified therapists offer a complete range of outpatient physical therapy services designed to help patients restore strength, movement, and functioning and to prevent disability due to disease, injury, or aging.
The Department is open from 7:30 am until 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Occupational therapy and speech therapy are available during extended hours by arrangement.
We Specialize in:
- Arthritis and other joint problems
- Strains, sprains, and broken bones
- Sports injuries
- Back, head, shoulder, & neck problems
- Rehab following surgery, including hip/knee replacement
- Hand therapy
- Stroke recovery
- Neurological conditions
- Getting you back to work
- STAR Program®, providing cancer patients with specialized care that will allow them to function at the highest levels