24/7 Emergency Care & Ambulatory Services
Michael T. Miller, MD
Offering TeleMedicine Services
This practitioner offers virtual TeleMedicine appointments - a quick & convenient alternative to traditional in-person visits! Visit the below pages to learn more, including which services this is available for & how to test your device for a video visit:TeleMedicine / video visits Preparing for a video visit
- Education - Clarkson University, M.S., Albany Medical College of Union University, M.D.
- Education - State University of New York at Potsdam, B.A.
- Internship - The Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Cooperstown, NY
- Residency - The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Department of Neurology
- Fellowship - Duke University Medical Center, Division of Neurology, Neuromuscular Fellow
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology