Preparing for your MyBassett Video Visit
MyBassett Video Visits
If you are scheduled for a MyBassett video visit, please review these steps prior to your visit to make sure that your computer or mobile device is ready.
1.) Log in or Sign up for MyBassett
2.) Test your Device
- Make sure that the Settings on your phone/tablet/computer will allow use of the camera, microphone, and speakers.
- Test your device ahead of time.
- Make sure that the video visit opens up in one of these proven-to-work web browsers (the web browser is the app or program that you use to go onto the internet):
- Chrome (on Android or Windows)
- Safari (on iOS or Mac)
- Do not use Internet Explorer
3.) Join your Video Visit
Please note: The link to join your video visit will only appear 30 minutes prior to your scheduled video visit. Be sure to log in to join your visit during this time frame.
Click on the below dropdown or watch our MyBassett Video Visits Patient Tutorial video to learn how to join your video visit:
- Log in to your MyBassett account
- Go to Appointments
- Select your video visit appointment from the Upcoming Appointments page.
- Test your device. If you have trouble seeing the video or hearing the audio, contact us at (607) 547-4888.
- To start your visit, go back to your MyBassett video visit appointment and click the link to “Join” your visit. Make sure you click “Allow” again if prompted.
MyBassett Video Visits Patient Tutorial Video:
Not Able to Enroll in MyBassett?
Video visits may still be a possibility!
If you are unable to sign up for MyBassett, you may still be eligible for a video visit. Contact your practitioner’s office to see if this is an option for you. You’ll still need to have a device with a camera, microphone, and speakers, so test your device beforehand (detailed steps above). You'll also need a valid email address. Watch the above video to see how it works – simply skip over the section about MyChart.