Ticks & Tick-Borne Diseases Community Lecture
Why is everyone so ticked off? Ticks and tick-borne diseases in Upstate New York
Learn more about the myths and facts surrounding ticks and tick-borne diseases in this recorded community lecture presentation.
Amanda Roome, PhD
Bassett Research Institute
Click on the below links to listen and view to the recorded community lecture:
Follow these steps to listen to the lecture and view the PDF at the same time:
- Click the above "Recorded Lecture" link.
- A new page will open in a separate tab. This will allow you to revisit this page once you have started the audio lecture.
- Press play on the audio file, and set your volume to the desired level.
- Come back to this page, which will be still be open in your browser.
- Do not press the 'back' button from the audio file page, or exit this page. This will cause the recorded lecture to stop playing. Instead, just go to your open tabs, and re-open this page.
- Click the above "Powerpoint presentation" link.
- This will also open in a separate tab.