24/7 Emergency Care & Ambulatory Services
Anne M. Gadomski, MD, MPH, FAAP
Pediatrics, Clinical Research
- Education - College of the Holy Cross, B.A.
- Education - School of Hygiene and Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, M.P.H.
- Education - University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry, M.D.
- Internship - Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Residency - Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Fellowship - Child Survival Fellowship in International Health at Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Masters of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health
- Recertification in 1996, 2002 and 2010
Blue Shield of Northeastern NY – HealthNow (BSNENY)
Capital District Physicians Health Plan (CDPHP)
Empire Plan for NYS Employees (NYSHIP)
Fidelis Care (does not include NYS Exchange products)