Patient & Family Partnership Program
Ensuring our patients and their families’ voices are heard help us to provide high-quality care that puts patients first. Bassett Healthcare Network encourages patients to voice their experiences through our Patient & Family Partnership Program. This program allows patients and family members to become an “advisor” and share input to help drive the way we deliver care.
Advisors will have opportunities to:
- Tell Bassett Healthcare Network about what matters most from a patient or family perspective.
- Help us improve care and how it’s delivered.
- Identify areas to consider for improvement.
- Be an advocate for health care innovation and improvement.
Participation opportunities include:
- Collaborate with our staff members to guide improvement efforts related to a specific care setting or health condition.
- Provide feedback, suggestions, and solutions on topics such as communication, safety, and patient education.
- Participate on committees, governance councils, and team huddles with other Bassett Healthcare Network team members.
Learn More About Our Program
Want to learn more about the Patient and Family Partnership Program? Call our team at (607) 547-6705, or fill out the below webform: