Patient & Family Partnership Program
Ensuring our patients and their families’ voices are heard help us to provide high-quality care that puts patients first. Bassett Medical Center is introducing a new way for patients to voice their experiences through our Patient & Family Partnership Program. This program allows patients and family members to become an “advisor” and share input to help drive the way we deliver care.
Advisors will have opportunities to:
- Tell Bassett Medical Center about what matters most from a patient or family perspective
- Help us improve care and how it’s delivered
- Identify areas to consider for improvement
- Be an advocate for health care innovation and improvement
Participation opportunities include:
- Collaborate with our staff members to guide improvement efforts related to a specific care setting or health condition
- Provide feedback, suggestions and solutions on topics such as communication, safety, and patient education
- Participate on committees, governance councils, and team huddles with other Bassett team members
Learn More About Our Program
Want to learn more about the Patient and Family Partnership Program? Fill out this quick form and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly to discuss how you can help better Bassett for our patients and community.
Ready to apply? Begin your application here.