Living Well with a Chronic Condition
Learn how to manage your condition!
Join us for a FREE *7-week educational workshop series to learn how to live a fuller life with chronic conditions such as depression, anxiety, arthritis, diabetes, breathing issues, or heart issues.
Participants in the chronic condition program will gain tools to help manage their condition, including:
- Support from group members
- Tools to manage pain and fatigue
- Ways to talk to doctors, family and friends about your needs
- Identifying stressors and coping strategies
- Improving strength, flexibility and endurance
- Goal setting
*The zoom workshop is 7-weeks long to provide a brief Zoom tutorial at the first session.
For your health and safety, we are offering four ways to participate. For further information on each delivery mode, please visit Living Well FAQs.
Chronic Condition Workshop Registration
Registration is required. There is no fee, just a commitment for seven weeks.For more information, call 607-547-3948.