Bassett Prime Care Holding COVID-19 Booster Clinics April 20 and April 27
Bassett Medical Center Prime Care (The Clinic Building at 1 Atwell Road in Cooperstown) will be holding COVID-19 vaccine clinics, including 2nd Boosters for those 18 years and older who qualify, Wednesday April 20, and Wednesday, April 27 from 8:30 AM to 11 AM.
- For both April 20 and April 27 Clinics:
- 8:30 AM – 11 AM
- Vaccinations offered: All three manufacturers available—J&J, Moderna and Pfizer.
- Doses offered: First, second, third, and booster shots are available (for adults only – age 18 and older). This includes 2nd boosters for those 50 years old and older, plus those 18 years or older with certain medical conditions who qualify.
- Open to all established Bassett patients age 18 and up.
- Appointments are required – Call (607) 547-4625.
Visit www.bassett.org/covid-19 for more detailed current booster eligibility criteria. COVID-19 vaccinations are provided at no cost.
People in the following groups are at highest risk for COVID-19:
- People with serious long-term health problems (lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, asthma, kidney disease and blood disorders)
- People with immune system weakness (cancer treatment, long-term steroid therapy, HIV/AIDS and other immune diseases)
- People 50 years of age and older
Please check the CDC or NYS Department of Health websites for other COVID-19 information. You can help fight COVID-19, and other sickness by washing your hands frequently, covering your mouth and nose when you cough, and staying home from work or school if you have symptoms.