24/7 Emergency Care & Ambulatory Services
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Living Well with Diabetes is a workshop series that will help you take control of your diabetes rather than letting it control you! Get more out of life by attending this FREE workshop once a week for 6 weeks.
Participants will gain support to:
- Manage symptoms
- Ease frustration
- Fight fatigue and pain
- Eat healthier and read nutrition labels
- Keep blood sugar in check
- Make daily tasks easier
- Communicate effectively with your doctor and other healthcare professionals
- AND…get more out of life!
This 6-week series starts March 23rd and ends April 27th. Registration is required, and you must either be a Bassett patient or a New York State resident of one of the following counties: Chenango, Delaware, Herkimer, Madison, Montgomery, Otsego, or Schoharie.
There are three ways to register:
- Online: fill out our webform
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (607) 547-3948
After you've signed up, one of our Living Well staff will contact you with further details.