24/7 Emergency Care & Ambulatory Services
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Living Well with Chronic Pain is for those living with ongoing pain. You will learn ways to support your physical, mental, and emotional health by creating action plans and achievable steps towards your wellness goals. The workshop atmosphere is one of support and encouragement.
Self-management techniques covered over the course of the FREE 6-week program include:
- Managing chronic pain symptoms
- Using your mind to manage pain symptoms
- Pacing: balancing activity and rest
- Exercising safely (using the Moving Easy Program)
- The impact of healthy eating on chronic pain
- Identifying ways to cope with difficult emotions
- Effectively communicating with doctors, family, and friends
This 6-week series starts March 21st and ends April 25th. Registration is required, and you must either be a Bassett patient or a New York State resident of one of the following counties: Chenango, Delaware, Herkimer, Madison, Montgomery, Otsego, or Schoharie.
There are three ways to register:
- Online: fill out our webform
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (607) 547-3948
After you've signed up, one of our Living Well staff will contact you with further details.