24/7 Emergency Care & Ambulatory Services
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Living Well with Chronic Conditions — Phone Support
Join a 6-week workshop series to learn and practice ways to manage symptoms like: fatigue, pain, stress, poor sleep, physical limitations, difficult emotions, depression, and shortness of breath that are common for people living with a chronic condition. You will learn ways to support your physical, mental, and emotional health by creating action plans and achievable steps towards your wellness goals. The workshop atmosphere is one of support and encouragement.
Self-management techniques covered over the course of the FREE 6-week program include:
- Using your mind to manage symptoms and emotions
- Fall prevention, improving balance
- Ways to improve strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Effectively communicating with doctors, family, and friends
- Making healthy food choices
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Making informed treatment decisions
The 6-week series starts February 20th and ends March 27th. Registration is required, and you must either be a Bassett patient or a New York State resident of one of the following counties: Chenango, Delaware, Herkimer, Madison, Montgomery, Otsego, or Schoharie.
There are three ways to register:
After you've signed up, one of our Living Well staff will contact you with further details.