24/7 Emergency Care & Ambulatory Services
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Living Well With & After Cancer via Zoom
Living Well With and After Cancer provides social and emotional support and ways to deal with symptoms of cancer and its treatment. Learn and practice techniques to manage fatigue, pain, sleeplessness, shortness of breath, stress, and emotional problems such as depression, anger, fear, and frustration.
Self-management techniques covered over the course of the FREE 7-week program include:
- Fear of recurrence
- Changes in body image
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength and endurance
- Healthy eating
- Making decisions about treatment and complementary therapies
- Working more effectively with health care providers
- Communicating with friends and family
- Dealing with negative emotions
- Action-planning, problem-solving, decision-making
This 7-week series starts October 5th and ends November 16th. Registration is required, and you must either be a Bassett patient or a New York State resident of one of the following counties: Chenango, Delaware, Herkimer, Madison, Otsego, or Schoharie.
There are three ways to register:
After you've signed up, one of our Living Well staff will contact you with further details.