Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Nursing Care
Full time, Part time, and Per Diem Opportunities
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, At Home Care’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care — safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis — together.
Are You Our Next HERO?!
At Home Care is currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses for Full time/Part time/Per Diem opportunities performing home health visits in the Central New York area.
Two year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required. Must be able to work day-time hours, which include 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday, plus on-call rotation.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; bi-weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 403(b) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs.
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitor clients' conditions, reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders.
- Perform client assessments, as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New York State.
- A minimum of two year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills, prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
At Home Care recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Apply for this position, or contact our HR department with questions / concerns
Apply online by completing our employment application. Any applicant requiring an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process should notify Human Resources by calling 800-783-0613 or emailing email@example.com.