Registered Dietitian - Per Diem
At Home Care Incorporated is seeking a per diem RD, Registered Dietitian, to conduct intermittent consulting home care visits for our Oneonta office, located in New York. This office services territories in Herkimer, Chenango, Otsego, and Schoharie counties.
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Planning, organizing, and conducting dietetic education for our staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Assessing, developing, and counseling clients and families on medical nutrition therapy for preventative care and disease management.
- Providing reliable, objective information and education to individuals and families in a home health care setting.
- Translating the latest scientific findings and information so that it is easy for our staff, clients, and caregivers to understand and put into practice.
- Thorough documentation of clinical treatment through use of electronic medical records.
- Ability to function as a member of the home health care team with expertise in nutritional care.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition from an accredited institution, as evidenced by diploma or transcript.
- Ability to maintain membership and registration in the American Dietetic Association.
- Must be a licensed Registered Dietitian in the State delivering service.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working as Registered Dietitian in a health care setting.
- Home health care experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned.
Apply for this position, or contact our HR department with questions / concerns
Apply online by completing our employment application. Any applicant requiring an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process should notify Human Resources by calling 800-783-0613 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.