Clinical Manager - Full time
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, At Home Care’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care — safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis — together.
At Home Care Incorporated is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Clinical Manager/RN/BSN for our Oneonta, NY office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult clients living at home and in assisted living communities throughout Chenango, Delaware, Herkimer, Otsego, and Schoharie counties.
- Office located in Oneonta, NY
- Bonus potential
- Paid bi-weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity, with on call rotation
- Advancement opportunities / growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire, and motivate others to provide exceptional care to our home care clients.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory / assessment visits.
- Supervise a team of nurses and other field clinicians.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training of new clinicians.
- Coordinate and / or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN/BSN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 5 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Home care experience, preferred.
- Supervisory experience.
At Home Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for this position, or contact our HR department with questions / concerns
Apply online by completing our employment application. Any applicant requiring an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process should notify Human Resources by calling 800-783-0613 or emailing email@example.com.