Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
At Home Care is currently seeking an experienced Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) for a Full time opportunity to complete home care visits to clients located throughout our serviced counties in Central New York. As a Home Health Aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
**MUST have a valid HHA certification in the state of NY**
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Home Health Aide.
- Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a Home Health Aide in the state of NY.
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Have a criminal background check completed.
- Meet all state requirements.
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Activities of daily living
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home management tasks
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Apply for this position, or contact our HR department with questions / concerns
Apply online by completing our employment application. Any applicant requiring an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process should notify Human Resources by calling 800-783-0613 or emailing email@example.com.