Cobleskill Regional Hospital Employment
Why Cobleskill Regional Hospital (CRH)?
- Only 35 miles from Albany, Oneonta, and Cooperstown
- Plenty of free parking
- Easy commute. Located off Interstate 88 where traffic is light year-round
- Reverse commute from The Capital District
- 30% of employees come from outside the county
- Our employees rank their satisfaction 4.27 out of 5.00
- Our Nurses do not float
- Part of the nationally recognized Bassett Healthcare Network
Benefits of CRH Careers
We have a comprehensive benefit program, including:
- Affordable individual and family health insurance
- Full employer-paid group life insurance
- Tax deferred 403(b) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
“I fell in love with outpatient nursing 15 years ago. I used to work in Albany and would miss my children’s soccer games and parent teacher meetings. Now I work at Cobleskill Regional Hospital Monday-Friday 8 – 4 p.m. I truly have the best of both worlds! Outpatient nursing has allowed me the time to be a nurse and a mom without sacrificing either.”
- Christina Berube, BSN RN, Manager Outpatient Specialty Services
“Cobleskill Regional Hospital is a great place to work. You are not just another face, but part of a team. We are not just caring for patients, but also our neighbors. I just celebrated my 15th year of employment and looking forward to many more.”
- James Navilio, Medical Imaging Team Leader
Where We Are
Cobleskill Regional Hospital is located in Schoharie County, near the Albany Capital District.
If you're interested in any of the positions listed on our job opportunities page, please complete an online application by clicking on the job opportunity that you're interested in, scrolling to the bottom of the description, and clicking "Apply to this job" or "Apply with Monster."
If you prefer to submit a paper application, please visit:
Cobleskill Regional Hospital
178 Grandview Drive
Cobleskill, NY 12043
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing background screenings. Cobleskill Regional Hospital is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.