Kim Walsh has been promoted from Business Office supervisor to manager of Business Services. Kim is responsible for the daily operations of the hospital billing office and will also be a member of the Helping Hands Fund oversight committee, along with the vice-president of Human Resources and director of External Relations.
Pam Strong, director of Food Services, has been certified as a registered ServSafe instructor and proctor for the National Restaurant Association Education Foundation. This authorizes Pam to provide course instruction and examination administration for the ServSafe manager certification course.
Kelly Howard, medical technologist in the Laboratory, has received her New York State license to practice as a medical technologist. Also in the Laboratory, Carol Kroger, L.S.T. and Crystal Handy, L.S.T., have been recertified for breath alcohol testing. Cheyla Bevins, L.S.T. has received her initial certification for breath alcohol testing.
Patricia Cleary, M.A./S.L.P. C.C.C., director of Rehabilitation Services, and Kathleen Ellis, P.T., have earned STAR certification. STAR stands for Survivorship Training and Rehabilitation, and through this program providers are trained in cancer rehabilitation to help cancer patients function at the highest level possible.
- CRH Promotions
- Dr. Winther Appointed Emergency Services Director at LFH
- Emergency Preparedness Events Help Staff Plan Ahead For Disasters
- HSSS To Get New Wound Center With Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers
- Little Falls Hospital Invests in Technology to Improve Wound Care Workflow
- O'Connor Expands OT Program
- Quality Takes Center Stage for Patients & Family at CRH
- Words of Thanks