- About Little Falls Hospital
- Our Services
- Patients & Visitors
- News & Events
- Contact Little Falls Hospital
Job Application (fillable PDF form)
Full time day position to include variable weekends
Maintains the plumbing and electrical systems of the facility in safe working condition. Performs office work, maintenance and urgent corrective and routine repairs for the plumbing and electrical systems/equipment. Installs and repairs electrical wiring, fixtures, control equipment, etc. This position will include on call evening hours. Participates in the department performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities. Fills in for the Director of Facilities in his absence.
- High school graduate or TASC
- Five years of experience in all trades in both residential and commercial settings, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in building energy management systems such as Johnson Controls and Siemens recommended
- Clean, valid State Driver's License
- Computer knowledge
- Knowledge of lockout/tagout procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; both verbally and in writing
- Ability to read blue prints
- High School graduate or TASC
- Three to six (3-6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clean valid Driver's License and a vehicle.
- Above average computer knowledge, able to read blue prints and able to use hand and power tools
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Will require travel to off-site locations
- Graduate of an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy
- Current Respiratory Therapist Licensure in New York State
- Current BLS certification
- Previous experience preferred
Registered Nurse-Emergency Department
Full time night shift to include variable weekends
Assumes responsibility to lead the team in providing quality patient care. Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care from admission to discharge. Is responsible to direct, assign, and supervise ancillary staff team members in providing the appropriate level of care. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current Registered Nurse Licensure in New York State and current BLS certification. Previous experience preferred.
Per- diem day/evening shift to include variable weekends
Interprets physician prescriptions and medication orders. Acts as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel. Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties.
- Doctorate of Pharmacy degree or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- Graduated from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Current Pharmacist certification or licensure in the State of New York.
- Education in all age groups ranging from newborn to the geriatric population obtained either in school education or subsequent training
X-ray CT Imaging Technologist
Per-diem position to include variable weekends
Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CT and x-ray procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required. One year of radiologic/imaging experience. Prefer specific experience and training in CT. A graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained. Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- New York State Licensure
- Current BCLS certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
Per diem positions day/evening/night shifts to include variable weekends
Safety attendants are utilized as part of the hospital’s effort to promote patient safety and reduce patient injuries. Safety Attendants are employees trained to provide direct observation, frequent re-orientation, verbal reminders and companionship to patients with identified risks to safety and to alert nursing personnel of patient needs. This program supplements nursing strategies for alternatives to the use of restraints, the prevention of patient injuries. High School Graduate or equivalent with a completion of a certified nursing assistant program. Current BLS certification is required.
Full or part time day position
Responsible for providing primary healthcare to patients and families, focusing on health maintenance, disease prevention, patient education and counseling. Will work under the direct supervision of a physician following established guidelines as required and within established scope of practice. Education: Current Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in Family Health licensure in the State of New York required. Masters degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner's Program with a National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or certification eligible. Certification must be obtained within the first six (6) months of employment. Current BCLS, ACLS and PALS certification is required.