Services and Providers
Primary Care: Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Convenient Care: Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Weekends: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., closed major holidays.
Services: Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Prenatal Care Assistance Program (PCAP), X-ray Services, Mammography, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, Radiology, Women's Health Services, Ultrasound, Stress Tests, Echocardiography, Audiology, Vascular Testing
Specialty Care offered on a weekly or biweekly basis: Audiology, Cancer (oncology) services, including chemotherapy, Cardiology, Dietician services, ENT, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Hematology/Oncology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Pulmonary, Rheumatology, Urology, Vascular
- Shehzad Ali, M.D., board certified, internal medicine
- Michael Kore, M.D., medical director, board certified pediatrician
- Cynthia Reles, RPA-C, certified physician assistant
- Colette T. Tangel, M.D., board certified, internal medicine
- Ashly Joseph, M.D., board certified, internal medicine
- Linda Lukose, M.D., board certified pediatrician
- Fatema Islam, M.D., board certified, family medicine
- William McCue, FNP-C, certified, family medicine
- Annie Patta, M,D., board certified, internal medicine