- About Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Our Services
- Patients & Visitors
- News & Events
- Contact Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Do you want to be recognized for the difference you make?
Cobleskill Regional Hospital has a team of nearly 300 dedicated and skilled professionals who do their best to make sure that our patients get the best of care. This is a place where our team makes a difference each and every day.
Cobleskill Regional Hospital is truly the best of both worlds for patients and staff alike: Bassett Healthcare Network is nationally recognized, and our affiliation contributes to our ability to remain a strong, local hospital.
Our community is also a great place to live and work - with good schools, affordable housing, and friendly neighbors. We offer all the best of small-town America, yet we are still within the Capital District. It's just a short trip to the malls -- and it's a commute without traffic jams.
PER DIEM POSITIONS
CRH continuously recruits for per diem positions. Currently, CRH is particularly looking for the following per diem positions:
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Patient Access Service Representative
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, please complete and submit an Employment Application, along with a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter that states your position of interest and salary requirements to CRH-HR@bassett.org.
Cobleskill Regional Hospital
178 Grandview Drive
Cobleskill, NY 12043
Only cadidates selected for interviews will be contacted. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing background screenings.
Cobleskill Regional Hospital is a friendly and supportive place to work. We're small enough so that everyone will know your name, but large enough to offer the resources necessary to your position. Similarly, we offer a full array of benefits to enhance your employment experience, including:
- Affordable individual and family health insurance coverage
- Choice of two different medical plans
- Fully employer-paid Group Life Insurance
- Tax Deferred 403(b)Retirement Investment Plan
- Liberal paid vacation, employee and family sick time
- Free, convenient parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Pharmacy discounts
- Food cooperative
- Other discount programs
Hospital volunteers make a true difference in the lives of patients, families, and staff. Below is a list of some of the ways to help in the hospital Volunteer Program. If you do not see something that interests you, please ask. We're always interested in new ways for people to volunteer.
- Coffee and Gift Shop Workers
- Patient Visitors
- Volunteer Greeters
- Fundraising Activities (bake sales, benefit dinners, etc.)
- Clerical Support (filing, photocopying, computer work, phones, etc.)
- Wellness Screenings and Programs
- Blood Drives
- Lifeline Program
- Special Programs
If you are interested in any of the volunteer opportunities listed, please complete and submit an Application.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.)- Inpatient Services
- Director, Medical Imaging
- Environmental Service Worker
- Food Service Worker - Per Diem
- Food Service Worker Full-Time
- Maintenance Position
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Technologist- Per Diem
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Progressive Care Unit/MDS Coordinator
- Registered Dietitian
- Registered Nurse- Inpatient Services
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
- Vice President, Quality Services