- About A.O. Fox Hospital
- Our Services
- Patients & Visitors
- Patient Support
- Careers at Fox
- Contact A.O. Fox Hospital
Oneonta Surgical Associates
Oneonta Surgical Associates is a speciality practice providing care for a broad range of conditions. The practice was founded in 1965 and has been in continuous operation since then. There are six surgeons, three physician assistants, two registered nurses, one gastroenterologist, and a supporting staff of eight within the practice. Care is provided at A. O. Fox Hospital as well as our office located at 449 Main Street, Oneonta, New York.
Services provided include:
- General Surgery – this includes skin and soft tissues, thyroid, breast, abdominal, rectal, and surgical emergencies.
- Thoracic Surgery – this includes bronchoscopy, lung, esophageal, and chest wall surgery.
- Vascular Surgery – this includes ultrasound evaluation of circulation problems, placement of vascular access devices, and pacemakers (with a cardiologist).
- Laparoscopic Surgery – this includes minimally invasive surgery using a scope for various abdominal and thoracic conditions using tiny incisions while watching on a television.
- Endoscopy – this includes evaluation with a scope for esophageal and stomach problems (gastroscopy) as well as colon and rectal problems (colonoscopy)
- X-Ray Directed Breast Biopsies – Using x-ray or ultrasound guidance, areas of concern on a mammogram can be biopsied without an open surgical procedure.
The office-on 449 Main Street in Oneonta-is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with emergency coverage available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To find out more, please call us at 607-432-5680.
A.O. Fox Hospital Services
- Breast Health
- Cancer Care at FoxCare
- Dentistry & Oral Surgery at Foxcare
- Diabetes Management at FoxCare
- Emergency & Urgent Care
- Family Medicine
- For Seniors
- Health & Wellness
- Heart Care
- Internal Medicine at FoxCare
- Medical Imaging at FoxCare
- Oneonta Surgical Associates
- Orthopedics at Foxcare
- Women's Health